XT-808 Public Beta
XT-808 Public Beta
IMPORTANT - Terms apply when purchasing this product (see below).
About the XT-808
The XT-808 is an instrument for the Native Instruments Kontakt sampler, version 4.2 or later. Free player version is not supported.
It is based on the legendary Roland TR-808, but extends it in several ways, such as extra sounds and editing possibilities, and by extending ranges for pitch, decay and other essential parameters. The beta version comes in a blue color scheme - the final version will have a more 808-ish design.
The instrument is built with the demanding producer in mind.
Please read the full article on the Beaotic Kits for more information.
IMPORTANT - Terms apply when purchasing this product:
Enroll in the Public Beta Program
Get your free XT-808 Public Beta
- As a beta tester, you will get a full XT-808 Beta version for free.
- It is yours to keep, and you are free to use it in any production.
- It comes with no functional limitations and a full sound collection.
- Being a Beta-version, it comes with no warranty of any kind - it is provided 'AS IS' primarily for testing purposes.
We need your feedback
- You accept to receive a few emails with links to surveys regarding your experiences with the XT-808.
- You do not have to take these surveys, but since we would really like your feedback...
- We will give away 50 vouchers for any future Beaotic released over the next two years. Winners will be drawn among meaningful survey responses.
- ALL respondents to the surveys will receive a 100% discount voucher for the XT-808 when it is officially released.
- Please note that a full version of Kontakt (4.2 or higher) is required. The free Kontakt Player cannot load the XT-808!
- A computer with Native Instruments Kontakt (full version 4.2 or later).
- Beaotic kits do not have a built-in sequencer, so you'll probably need a MIDI sequencer - for example in the form of a DAW.
- A fairly snappy audio interface - just to get the best real-time response.